Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Special District Social Welfare Officer Gr-ANumber of Vacancies: 15
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 23 years and 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-10-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline plus PG Degree/Diploma in Social Work or Social Welfare Administration, from recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 260/- (Rs. 135/- for Reserved category candidates) by the use of Challan downloaded from website and making payment in State Bank of India or by use of Credit/Debit/Cash Cards or Net Banking.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through Online mode on or before 25-07-2012. After successful submission of Online Application, take print out of Application and retain it to be produce at the time of Examination.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mpsconline.gov.in and select the ‘Registration’ link to start the application process.
2. Fill all the marked details carefully, check the box and click on ‘Register’ button.
3. Take print of Bank Challan or use the Online payment to make the payment of application fee.
4. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
5. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
6. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and Submit the online application.
7. Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 25-07-2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Challan): 26-07-2012
Transaction ID Updation Last Date: 28-07-2012